Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!






Happy New Year from Virginia!

I really don't believe in New Year resolutions, but here's a shot at it.


1. Learn how to crawl better without face planting every 2-3 paces.

2. Pay for dry cleaning weekly to compensate for drool and spit-up.

3. Smile more often, if possible, with my 3 teeth.

4. Share the hearty laughter I produce at random moments.

5. Potty train myself at age one.

6. Drink less formula to help with the family budget and the state of the economy.

7. Exercise daily with Baby Einstein videos.

Hope you have made your resolutions for this new year as well. Good luck and stay strong!

Love,
Aiden Johnson








3 comments:

Betty said...

It is always good to make many...
I wish you good luck Aiden!

We wish you all the best in 2009 and may it be filled wih lots of love, laughter and good health!!!

Hugs and kisses,
The Apples

Darden Family said...

Good luck my sweet baby! Laying off of the formula will help with the dry cleaning and the face plants.

Teresa

Amy said...

Look at those big gorgeous eyes!!!!!!