Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bowling for Real

Sorry to be so behind on blogging, but it took the Reverend several weeks to get some memory on his computer cleared for new pictures and then several more weeks of encouragement (nagging) to upload pictures for me.

On New Year's Day in Virginia, we decided to take the kids bowling for real. (we W*i bowl often, and the kids are very good)
Everyone in the family went in Virginia and it was great fun. We hopefully have started a new New Year's tradition.


Abi never got truly excited about any score. She just played it cool!

Avery was this excited for every turn, whether he knocked down one pin or got a strike.

Aiden called it quits after bowling a 300.

Such a cutie!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I am all about what Aiden is doing especially when it comes to bowling! Hee hee hee!

Rachel said...

Looks like fun, Gavin has been begging me to take him bowling. I guess we should take him soon, I love to bowl. Maybe we need to have a bowling party! ~Rachel