Yes, it's back!
Monday--Tacos
Tuesday--Hawaiian rolls, ham, provolone, blueberries (ballet night)
Wednesday--chicken and stuffing*, mac and cheese, broccoli
Thursday--homemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday and Saturday--Aaron will be attending a film conference, so I guess we'll just eat whatever
*chicken and stuffing-- Grandma's recipe-- boil a chicken (I use 4-6 chicken breasts, because I cannot stand to cut/look at/touch a whole chicken even if it's cheaper) until cooked tender, pull apart, add to large cooking dish, add 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 can of cream of celery soup, and 1 box of chicken stuffing (prepared according to box directions) , bake for 30 min. at 350
Very easy, husband and kids love it!!
Also, Sunday I cooked chicken in the crock pot for dinner, it was cooked with half a jar of orange marmalade, and half a bottle of Russian salad dressing. Very tasty marinade. Just cooked it about 8 hours in the crock pot on low, til chicken was very tender, served with green beans and rice.
9 years ago



3 comments:
Ahhh Man...I missed Monday Tacos!
What time is Tuesdays Hawiann rolls??? He hee heeee:)
Love the new look! So springy!
~H
The chicken and stuffing sounds awesome.
Post a Comment