I love my big brother, especially when he feeds me!
Sleeping on the go, wherever, whenever I can...
the famous Aiden smile, scrunched up nose
so handsome...
spending time with Mommy
He loved the Finding Nemo show at Animal Kingdom!
He also loved the Monsters Inc. show, kept laughing at the monsters, had people looking and laughing at him and not the show.
But the best part of Disney, was his best friend Mickey who took the time to feed him his breakfast at Chef Mickey!
9 years ago



3 comments:
Awww, that Mickey is something else! I love that he fed him his breakfast. Such a sweet memory and now he has an unusual truth to write down when he has to play that silly 2 truths and a lie game.
~H
SO SWEET that Mickey fed him! What a great picture!!!!
What a magical trip full of priceless memories!!!
I am so happy that everyone had their very own special magical moments and you shared them with us!!!
Post a Comment