Monday, June 15, 2009

D. I. S. C. O.

Abi started cheer camp this morning. 8-12 all week and on Friday they do a little performance for the parents.
And yes, this is the week the Reverend is out of town all week. So I get to get up every day and take her.

Cheering. All afternoon. She learned 7 cheers today, motions and words. She taught Ave and I all 7 cheers and words. How is it that they learn this so fast?

D. I. S. C. O.
That's the way they spell DISCO.

We disco-ed to the left, to the right. We bumped hips, we jumped around.

She also started gymnastics in June. and has already been bumped to the next level.

And to think I use to make fun of cheerleaders!


I think I created a monster!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

I have to see pictures!!!! She would make the best "flier"....is that what they are called???? P.S. Call me if you need me to take or pick up this week!!!!

Shawn said...

A-B-I L-O-U, Abi can cheer how bout YOU???

Sorry, that's bad. I need to get out.
~H