So as I am laying in bed this morning, I hear the sounds of my children awakening. If you know Avery, my 5 year old, he heads straight to the Wii to log in some Super Mario time. This kid loves him some Super Mario, he is killer and could probably beat your pants off.
But this morning, there was also another sweet sound. He was teaching Aiden, age 2, to play. All Aiden could do was push one button to go straight and every now and then hit another button to jump around. So Avery would go before him, slaying monsters, shooting ducks, and preparing the way for Aiden to just walk straight. And yes, it took forever, Aiden would get distracted, jumping all around, falling down, going the wrong way. Then his brother would just pick him up and Mario would carry Luigi to safety, helping him through.
Sound familiar?
As I was laying there, I could picture the sweet hands of our Lord, saying "Come to me, let me carry you, let me help you, let me go before you today preparing the way.
Will you let him carry you today?
I lift my eyes up to the hill, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121-1-2
Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you , I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10



0 comments:
Post a Comment