Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Days!

During this heat wave today, sunny and 51
degrees, I thought you might enjoy some snowy pictures. We have had 8 SNOW DAYS out of school. Craziness! These pictures were taken two weeks ago, when we had 4-5 inches, the most the kiddos have ever seen.

Little Man, not too excited about the outer wear! Let's just call him Randy from the movie, The Christmas Story.



Little Man got much happier after he played for awhile.

Love this boy and love this picture!



Mama had to get into all the action today. It was the most snow I've seen in years. Usually, I stay inside and am the laundry/hot chocolate coordinator but somehow I ended up outside.

Not sure why Little Man is sticking his tongue out, but it's a cute picture regardless.

Love this family picture!

We love our house covered in snow.



Happy Snow Day, but please NO MORE!



0 comments: