Now, some of you might think that the title here is an oxymoron, Summer Reading Fun! But I just wanted to list a few books I've read in the last month or so that I really enjoyed. People ask me all the time what I have been reading or what's good or what's new. And people ask me , when do you have time to read??? (usually I stay up really late, if I have a really good book!)
These are some books that I really enjoyed...
Sarah Pekkanen
Skipping a Beat
The Opposite of Me
Liza Palmer
A field guide to burying your parents
Conversations with the Fat Girl
Mary Kay Andrews
Summer Rental
Denise Hildreth
Savannah from Savannah
Savannah Comes Undone
Savannah By the Sea
Hope you enjoy! And yes, I'll be up til midnight or 1:00 am reading tonight again!
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment