Thursday, October 27, 2011

Abi's Writing

If I Could Travel All Over the World

by: Abi Johnson


If I could travel all over the world first I would go to Mississippi. There, I think I should eat pizza and zuccini with a chocolate sunday and dr. pepper. Next I would go to China. I would see the enormas wall of China. I would be tiny compared to that big thing. I wounder what kind of weather it would be at that point? But fun has just begun! I can't wait to go to Mexico! How will I speak Spanish? I would love to eat naochos. Yum yum! Now I'm going to Japan and eat "yuck" sushi why would I want to eat that? Coming up New York. Yay! I would be on broadway! Also I would eat popcorn and watch the newest movie coming out with my best friend, Emma. We would watch Rio! While were traveling we were going to go to Brazil in South America. I have to look sophisticated it sounds like and I will eat spagetti with tomato sause on the side too! I feel like I need some suplize right now to start my gps. Did I tell you? Well it isn't working ever sinse I started to travel. Anyway, I still have a compass ross we can use. Lets go to Europe that seems so far away. But we can get there! So in Europe lets ask someone what to do. Ok? Now its time for the funest of all Hawaii! We could go swiming and dance with the hola girls. Its time for lunch for drink I'll have coconut. Even though I didn't get all around the world I went to some amazing countrys, states, and citys. I'd like to get back home. I wanna do this again!


Love this entertainment! She obviously loves to write and loves to talk about food. All spelling errors, punctuation and writing was exactly how she wrote her essay. She scored a 5/6!

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

This is awesome! I can just hear her reading this to me! :) Love her!