Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yearly Grocery Totals!!!

Ok, I tallied up my totals for the year and here they are. This is my first full year of couponing so I was anxious to see the results.


Spent: $4095.18

Saved: $7619.92

So I got $11,715.10 of groceries for $4095.18. That is a 65% savings!

I averaged it out to $341 a month or $78 a week. I was hoping for a lower weekly total but that includes everything, toiletries, paper products, diapers, pull-ups, etc., not just groceries. Can't wait to start shopping in 2012 and see the results!

1 comments:

Elizabeth @ Rootsmama said...

WOW! that is just amazing! You are really serving your family well- what a way to honor how hard your hubby works being such a good steward of the bacon. ( I am assuming you are a stay at home mom - IDK how you could do this and have an outside job as well, but maybe you are just THT amazing :o) ) anyway, great job mama!