Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Countdown

40 hours and counting til we leave for Disney. Lots to do, working tomorrow, eating dinner with my family at one of my favorite restaurants, picking up new glasses and prescription sunglasses (yeah!), stopping at the library, getting a pedicure, got to go by the doctor and get a prescription renewed, then get said prescription filled before we leave, get the van cleaned and vacuumed, drop off some boxes at Goodwill that are in the van, finish painting Abi's room, fix her bed, move her toys and stuff from our room and around the house back to her room, and PACK. tonight, I made a lasagna for the preschool teachers at Avery's school for teacher appreciation day tomorrow, painted 12 tiles to make coasters for work, and got 21 eggs ready to be stuffed and taped for Abi's class (I'll stuff them at work tomorrow) don't worry, everything is under control!
Aaron painted most of the night and is finished I think. and i even remembered the box of purple jello she needs for school. Seriously???

I will say that all the laundry is clean and folded and waiting to be packed. snacks and baby food are packed.

Easy!!!

more pics and blogging hopefully from Disney, not sure about the internet situation there. if not, expect a lot when we return! and yes, we will tell Mickey hello for YOU!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Save some energy for all that magic your going to experience!! Have the best time!
~H

P.S. Don't forget the autograph books and big fat pens (but you can get those when you get there).

Betty said...

I didn't know it was teacher appreciation week at KOTK?

Well...anyways...I hope you guys have tons of fun and yes do say hi to Mickey for us!!!

Can't wait to see pics of all the Magic!!!

Ashley said...

I am a little bit jealous... we wanted to go to Disney so bad this year... but with so much going on in our lives it is not in the cards. HAVE A BLAST!

Ash

CEU said...

Avery was GRINNING from ear to ear! Have fun!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics. Thank you for the lasagna, it was wonderful!!!!