Abi has been begging me to curl her hair, thanks to her friend ASD and mother TLD who sponge rolls her daughter's hair quite often. So I drug out the old steam rollers. The rollers heat up one by one on a steamer filled with water and salt. Quite the contraption from my high school days, it was the only thing that held my hair other than sleeping in sponge rollers. But hey, it worked. In 30 minutes, the results:
One happy, beautiful girl!!
9 years ago



3 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I am so proud to have been the motivation (through my daughter's hair any way) for that beauty! Of course, I guess you as the parents deserve some credit too!
She looks so cute. Love her hair that way. Like I said I didn't even recognize her at choir.
Abi looks older with her hair curled, what a cutie! And about the steam rollers, I have some of those in the top of my closet and they do work :)
Post a Comment