Yes, people, I am that person. The blog lurker. The one who secretly spies on your blog, rarely comments, and then moves on. But after much begging, I am coming out of the closet and joining blogland. You may be amused, you may be bored, but nevertheless, it is what it is. Stay tuned for further news from Johnsonville.
A Smile for Sunday



7 comments:
YAY!!! I am SOOOO lurking on you now!
Love it! What a cute funky page! I know...the peer pressure is pretty intense! But...I am hooked! Looking forward to blog-stalking you, too!!!Hee!! Hee!!
YAY! I knew you couldn't resist the pressure to have a blog! I really look forward to reading about your happenings! It was good to see y'all tonight. We had a blast!
yeah! welcome to the bloggerama!
Wow, you are one psychodelic blogger! Glad to have you to stalk!
Welcome, welcome! I too lurked for a while, then decided to jump in. Catch me at campbellchatter.blogspot.com
You're on my list now!
O:)
Melissa
Welcome to bloggerland!
Here's my blog:
www.10thousandwords.blogspot.com
Right now it's mainly my photography but I may switch it back to being my personal blog.
Love ya!
Michelle
Post a Comment