Saturday, September 27, 2008

What did you do on Saturday?

Well, I surprised Aaron with a gift certificate to The Crag at Cool Springs (an indoor rock climbing place) for his birthday a few weeks ago. It's something I had always wanted to try. We were able to go today. Aaron was really good at it and climbed really high and fast. Me, not so good or fast. We had a belay lesson before we climbed. We were both tired after climbing for just two hours. I'm already sore tonight!






It was a fun date night. Very adventurous! We then met friends M and T for dinner at Pei Wei in Brentwood. Always a great meal. Then we went shopping at Ashley furniture for a new bedroom set for Abi. We found exactly what we wanted! Very productive date! Thanks to M and S for babysitting. We owe you a date night!

3 comments:

Dr.A.C. said...

Yay for climbing! I used to climb 2-3 times a week indoor and really fell in love with it. Next time I'm in town, we should try to go together. I miss it so much -- it's great exercise and sort of addictive.

Dr.A.C. said...

That comment is from Allison, by the way! :)

Betty said...

What a fun date night!What husband wouldn't love some action packed adventure and have a wife willing to partake in the fun! That Aaron sure has a rare treasure of a wife!