Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This Week's Menu

Several people this week asked me what's for dinner at Chef Johnson this week? Well, after my normal Monday grocery trip this week, here's what for dinner.

Monday--spinach and 3 cheese ravioli with cabernet marinara sauce (not used last week)
Tuesday--roast beef and swiss paninis with Cajun remoulade
Wednesday--taco casserole
Thursday--chicken potstickers with broccoli and corn (not used last week)
Friday--eating at a friends house
Saturday--white chicken chili

Well, there you have it--unfortunately, tonight I started to make our roast beef paninis and Aaron says "Oh, I had a roast beef sandwich for lunch" Seriously!! So he decides to make spaghetti, using the leftover cabernet marinara sauce. And my ground beef for my taco casserole for tomorrow. Seriously!!

what to do, what to do???

3 comments:

jam'n bell said...

Thankful that hubby dear cooked! This rarely happens in our household unless it involves bacon, eggs, and toast.

Amy said...

Well.....we're having chili Sat. night at London's birthday party.....just FYI. Unless you want chili twice that day.....you may want to reconsider! ha! Sorry to throw a kink in your plans!!! ;0) O

Ashley said...

I would love for you to post recipes too.