Some exciting news, Abi prayed to receive Christ on Thursday night. She has been asking many questions over the last few months and we finally felt she was ready and understood.
She is excited to take communion on Sunday for the first time. Of course, her question tonight at bedtime, Does the bread taste good? This was after my reminder of what communion is, a statement of faith, reminding us of Jesus dying on the cross and sacrificing his body and blood for our sins. What a sweetheart!
She says she will be baptized in a few months, when she is ready. She wanted a few days to "think about it".
Just wanted to share the good news!
9 years ago



4 comments:
That is SO exciting! I was really worried about her after she told Mia she wasn't going to do that at Ashton's party and then told Ashton she wasn't the other day:) I think it's good that she doesn't want anyone telling her when. She did it in her own time! Congratulations, sweet friend! Now you and Ashton really are sister-in Christ that is!!!
If I know you, you are smiling from ear to ear right now. Rightfully so.
Melissa
Very exciting news!!!
Yea, Abi Lou!!!! How did I miss this post????
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment