Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday's Menu

Monday's Menu is back!

Sorry to abandon the 8 people who read my blog, but I've been a little busy. I'm trying to still plan meals for the week and grocery shop once a week.

Monday--tacos, homemade guacamole (or mac a mole as Ave calls it)
Tuesday--chicken and dumplings in the crock pot, green beans, corn
Wednesday--beef rice a roni, sliced cucumber, steamed broccoli
Thursday--eating dinner out for dad's birthday Happy Birthday Dad!

not sure about Friday and Saturday. got some steaks in the freezer. some twice baked potatoes, some salad. we'll see what happens!
Happy Eating!

2 comments:

jam'n bell said...

I hope you included me in that 8. I do read it. You're even on my blog roll so I know when you update.

Betty said...

Hey...I think you mixed up Mon's Menu for Tues' menu...today is Cinco de Mayo and we should have Taco's again, today...I 'll be over around 5 to help kick off the fiesta!!!Ole!