Happy Birthday, AA! as Abi would say...
We love you so much. God blessed us with a sweet, loving, always laughing, smiley boy. I can hardly believe you are one today. You bring such smiles, such joy to our everyday lives.
9 years ago
Happy Birthday, AA! as Abi would say...
We love you so much. God blessed us with a sweet, loving, always laughing, smiley boy. I can hardly believe you are one today. You bring such smiles, such joy to our everyday lives.
Posted by Pamela Johnson at 10:41 PM
4 comments:
Happy Bday Sweet Boy!!!
Oh how they grow so fast. I still remember you being pregnant with him. Happy birthday!
I was so glad that we got to celebrate with you all1 He is beautiful and Pamela you are an amazing Mommy!God knew what he was oing when he "surprised" you!!!!!
He is SO adorable! Happy Birthday Aiden!
Post a Comment