Here is our menu for the week:
Monday: tonight we had sandwiches, chips, watermelon, blueberries, and raspberries
(the Reverend was at a meeting late, so I went for easy!)
Tuesday: tacos, homemade guacamole
Wednesday: Domino's (3.99 pizzas + I work on Wed. nights at the library right now so
it's easy for the Reverend)
Thursday: grilled shrimp, thai pasta, steamed broccoli
Friday: Mexican lasagna, garlic bread, apple dumplings
Saturday/Sunday: taking an assorted collection of vegetables, chips, desserts, and condiments to a family get together for July 4th weekend
Also, last night (Sunday night), Abi planned our meal. We had salad, rotisserie chicken, and watermelon, blueberries, and raspberries. The Ave chose all the fruit. We carved up the chicken and the kids and I ate it in our salads, while the Reverend ate his plain. Very yummy and healthy too. Good job, kids!
Can't wait for this month to end, so I can post my shopping totals after I shop on Wednesday! Got my Publix list and coupons almost together already!
9 years ago



1 comments:
Ok, I've seen your shopping totals and I'm pretty jealous! I'm couponing as well can't seem to get my weekly totals that low (and we are both feeding a family of 5) Do you think you could help me figure this one out? I need to shadow you. :)
The kids had a great time yesterday. They really enjoyed the slip n slide. :)
Post a Comment