Well, I am going to try to start re-posting my menus for the week. I have had pretty good success with the coupons lately so now back to planning the meals for the week.
Monday--grilled chicken salad, watermelon
Tuesday--crockpot pork tenderloin, corn, broccoli, cresent rolls
Wednesday--Domino's $3.99 pizzas (our family usually eats 3 of these, with leftover for lunch)
Thursday--Tacos, guacamole
Friday--dress rehearsal for dance recital, so probably sandwiches or McD's.
Also, I'm excited to report my totals for the month of May. I tracked every shopping trip and kept my receipts to show my spending/saving for the entire month.
I spent: $312.45
I saved: $245.73
Now this includes everything: diapers, 2 baby shower presents, 1 birthday party, clothing, regular groceries, etc. so I thought I did pretty good. I also had just returned from Africa and was a little unsettled for most of the month. (to put it nicely!)
I'm tracking June as well, to see if I can beat my total. I'll keep you posted.
More about Africa soon, I promise.
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment